Monday, January 4, 2010

begin


I enter into this blog after a rather unreasonable hiatus.

In fact, it could be assumed that the rest of 2009 just wasn't worth writing about. This is not true at all--another example of why assumptions are meaningless.

Cutting the tape into 2010, I want to post more here. I do still struggle with the whole audience element of this thing. Turns out I am more sensitive to self-disclosure than I realized.

But I'll begin this journey with a mix of new thoughts and old thoughts. Whether found in old journals, Word documents, or my current explosion of thoughts, it is certain that I've tapped into my heart. After all, what else would ever be worth reading or writing from? The heart is the source, the center, the geyser from which life does (or does not) spring forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment